Transparency Seal 2017
S Y M B O L I S M
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient - a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
A. The agency's mandates and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information
B. Annual Reports
- Financial Report 2013
- Financial Report 2014
- Financial Report 2015
- Financial Report 2016
- Financial Report 2017 as of August 2017
- Annual Procurement Plan for FY 2017
- Corporate Operating Budget 2017
- Major Projects and Beneficiares 2017
- System of Ranking of Delivery Units and Eligibility of Individual Employees on the Grant of the 2017 Performance-Based Bonus